SABO (SeatAdvisor Box Office)
SeatAdvisor understands your reputation is significant. Cloud based, SABO enhances your brand by streamlining the direct relationship between your patrons and your business. Whether your venue tickets in person, over the phone, online or via mobile devices, the system ensures your operators provide exceptional customer service at each point of contact. And because SABO provides venues total control over any and all operating parameters, patron ticketing fees are optional and can be determined as they relate to a given sales channel.
Box Office Ticketing
No Hardware to install
The box office is typically your patrons’ first stop when visiting your venue. Fortunately, SABO was engineered with your operators in mind.
- No hardware to install, allowing room to maintain a neat and organized working environment.
- Regular and Express sales functionality keep lines at the window to a minimum.
- Interactive SeatMaps and Seat/View Photos help operators inform patrons of all seating options.
Sell more than just one ticket
Why stop at one ticket, when you can sell dozens to the very same patron online, over the phone, or in person? SABO’s robust engineering facilitates subscription sales, perfect for sporting and theatrical “seasons.”
- Each organization determines how to bundle events and create packages.
- Subscribers/Members can purchase multiple event tickets all at once or one by one throughout each season.
- Intuitive reporting helps target new subscribers by recognizing buying trends and preferences.
- Automatic renewals save on time.
Group Sales & Reservations
Keep bulk sales organized and flexible
Sometimes the largest sales begin with a simple reservation. SABO helps operators cater to requests from groups or single ticket buyers by placing holds on sections or a select group of seats. SeatAdvisor’s flexible accounting plans prevent clients from ever paying for any unused reservations.
- Reservation reports detail outstanding orders.
- Reservation parameters are determined by the organization.
- Excess reservations can quickly be deactivated and returned to inventory with a click of the mouse.
- Automatic Invoicing helps organizers and patrons gradually make payments online.
Don't have the staff? We can help!
SeatAdvisor is first and foremost a software provider, dedicated to providing clients with all the tools necessary to manage and operate their box office as seen fit. While a majority of clients prefer to operate their own lines for phone sales, we recognize some organizations simply do not have the staff required do so. Subsequently we have maintained an exceptional partnership with Turnstyles Ticketing, located in New Jersey.
- Clients charged by the number of transactions, and not the number of calls or hours.
- Reps are proficient in SABO; patrons won’t know they’ve contacted a third party when calling.
- Upon request, reps can defer to scripts provided by SeatAdvisor clients to adhere to brand language and event information.
- For more information on Turnstyles, please click here.
“Bringing the ticketing system in house has allowed us to save money, make more money, and it was the best decision I ever made.”