SeatAdvisor Box Office
SeatAdvisor delivers a smarter ticketing and patron management solution to help organizations and venues of all sizes nurture and grow their audiences. Whether your venue tickets in person, over the phone, online or via mobile devices, the system ensures you can provide exceptional customer service at each point of contact. And because SeatAdvisor provides venues total control over any and all operating parameters, patron ticketing fees are set by you and can vary by sales channel.
Box Office Ticket Sales
The box office is typically your patrons’ first stop when visiting your venue. Fortunately, SeatAdvisor was engineered with your operators in mind.
- Regular and Express sales functionality keep lines at the window to a minimum. Sell tickets in as little as 2 clicks.
- Interactive SeatMaps and SeatView photos help operators inform patrons of all seating options.
- Fast and easy to process ticket exchanges.
SeatAdvisor offers powerful subscription capabilities to match how your organization does business. You can offer season subscriptions, flex plans or multiple levels of discounts based on the number of events selected. These subscriptions are perfect for both sporting and performing arts organizations.
- Subscriptions can be purchased online or through the box office.
- Automated renewal process generates invoices and allows for upgrade requests.
- Target new subscribers based on buying trends and preferences.
Group Sales & Reservations
Sometimes the largest sales begin with a simple reservation. SeatAdvisor helps operators cater to requests from groups by placing holds on sections or a select group of seats. SeatAdvisor’s flexible accounting plans prevent clients from ever paying for any unused reservations.
- Reservation reports detail outstanding orders.
- Reservation parameters are determined by the organization.
- Excess reservations can quickly be deactivated and returned to inventory with a click of the mouse.
- Automatic invoicing helps organizers and patrons gradually make payments online.
Keep your lines short and patrons happy with easy-to-use wireless and wired scanners that quickly confirm if the ticket is valid. Help your shows start on time and provide time for your patrons to purchase refreshments or other items.
- Each ticket has a unique barcode that can only be used once.
- Thermal printed tickets, print at home and the PDF ticket on a phone can all be scanned.
- Up to the minute reporting on how many attendees have arrived.
- Get notified when VIP’s arrive so that you can give them special treatment.
“Bringing the ticketing system in house has allowed us to save money, make more money, and it was the best decision I ever made.”