Venue Marketing Tools
Getting the word out and promoting your events and activities is no small task. Even the most reputable venues and organizations in the world need to invest time, energy and finances into marketing. Your patrons are just everyday people until they hear about an event and then purchase their tickets. But the work doesn’t stop there. Marketing tools can help you to retain patrons in addition to soliciting new ones. But most importantly, successful marketing is what ensures your ability to continue producing top-notch entertainment, sporting events, and other forms of activity and recreation. Because marketing can take many forms, SABO provides clients with a variety of methods to help spread the word.
You have the email addresses for hundreds or maybe thousands of patrons, but how you utilize them is truly an art. Email campaigns have many faces. Sometimes a campaign targets donors, and other times they are used to announce events and on-sales. Or perhaps your organization opts to distribute coupons, promotions or even Holiday greetings. Regardless of your message with a given campaign, having a solid and reliable service available to you is of the utmost importance. For this reason, SeatAdvisor has integrated Vertical Response as our official partner for email marketing.
- Say “goodbye” to exporting and importing contact lists, as SABO communicates with Vertical Response in real time, simplifying list creation within your database.
- Easily upload HTML files or use one of Vertical Responses hundreds of premade templates.
- Real time reporting reveals vital details about your campaign including open rates, click-through rates, and opt-outs or bounces.
- Additional features include electronic surveys and postcard creation for standard mail campaigns.
Social Media Integration
Everyone’s a talker these days, especially when it comes to social media. Your patrons are your fans, and they are excited about your events! From the moment they secure tickets, they want the world to know where they are going or how much fun they had, and aren’t you glad? SABO’s intuitive social media integration is designed to make status updates and comments a piece of cake, because we understand that getting the word out is priceless.
- The Facebook integration provides numerous locations for patrons to post or comment on the event throughout the online sales flow.
- The AddThis integration encourages patrons to make announcements through the social media channel of their choice including twitter, yelp, LinkedIn, tumbler and many more.
- Valuable real estate on Print-At-Home Tickets can be designed to encourage “likes” and visitors to your organization’s social media accounts.
Your customers reach your site from many different channels, but measuring the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns has always been next to impossible. With SABO’s integration with Google Analytics, you can now see quantifiable and measurable results from any marketing channel, search engine, or online advertisement. This capability will allow your organization to measure site visits, transactions, ticket sales, and revenue for all online transactions, allowing you unprecedented data and visibility into the effectiveness of your website, email marketing campaigns, online advertising, organic search results, and overall online effectiveness.
- See not just how many customers opened and clicked on your email, but how many also followed through and purchased tickets.
- Choose any parameter, and harness the power of Google Analytics to look at sales by zip code, city, state, or any other criteria.
- Identify roadblocks in the online sales process to decrease abandoned transactions and increase ticket sales.
- Visualize your sales funnel to optimize online transactions for all your clients, regardless of the device they use.
Coupons & Promo Codes
There are two kinds of consumers: One who pays full price for items without hesitation and the other who is always on the hunt for a bargain or a good deal. These days, couponing has become a national trend with an entire television program dedicated to those considered “extreme.” Sometimes a great price on a ticket out-weighs the content or genre. SABO has a variety of ways for you to create and distribute coupons and promo codes to appeal to all types of consumers.
- Presales made easy by private code distribution, providing access to select inventory.
- Reduced Rate codes help drive sales for weaker houses.
- Print-At-Home tickets are a great way to partner with local business to distribute dining & retail discounts to patrons.
“As a large horse racing facility we have a complex admission and seating structure & the SeatAdvisor staff handled our requirements with responsiveness and dedication.”
NEXT ON TOUR: