These days, many patrons believe going online is the only way to purchase event tickets. SABO’s intuitive and easy to use interface keeps online sales a breeze. An abundance of customization options are available to help organizations control what content is available to patrons online and just how the sales process should flow. Anticipating a heavy on-sale with hundreds or maybe event thousands of patrons searching your inventory? Don’t worry, because SABO has you covered!
- Inventory can be searched in real time via interactive SeatMaps or the ‘Best Available’ option 24/7.
- Requiring Patron account logins is optional and controlled by the venue.
- Social media plug-ins help patrons notify friends about their purchases.
- Delivery methods are controlled by the venue and include Print-At-Home tickets.
No Plugins to Install. It's Pure HTML!
SeatAdvisor maintains a distinct competitive advantage over any competitor with our proprietary technology, which quickly creates elegant and interactive SeatMaps, each containing hundreds or thousands of mouse sensitive seats individually linked to a database record. These maps are easily visible from any operating system or browser.
- SABO SeatMaps can be built for any type of venue including theatres, stadiums, or even public parks- even those with tiered seating.
- Color coding clearly illustrates which seats are available for purchase.
- Patrons can select specific seats to an event or utilize a “Best Available” search option before adding to their cart.
Smartphones Account for 70% of the US Market
With every new generation of consumers, new trends in commerce manifest. Staying competitive in the market is crucial, and SABO’s mobile ready interface ensures your organization is on the cutting edge of technology, capable of capturing every sale possible.
- SABO detects when it is accessed by a mobile device and delivers the proper purchasing experience based on the user’s device.
- Utilizing the Best Available search functionality, SABO securely tickets patrons in mere seconds.
- Patrons who create a shortcut on their devices can stay informed of your events and on-sales with the tap of a button.
Because Patrons Appreciate Special Treatment
Patrons love special treatment. When announcing the on-sale of a new production, event or season, many organizations have found great success in launching an email and/or print campaign to targeted patrons offering the privilege of accessing tickets before the general public.
- Available inventory during presale is determined by the venue.
- Presale periods can range from hours to weeks.
- Patrons can access presale inventory by logging into an online account or with use of a promo code.
TicketResell, TicketDonate & TicketTransfer
Recover Those Empty Seats
Engaging audiences is a process that begins in the box office and lasts until the event is over, however during this period many unforeseen circumstances can arise, preventing ticket buyers from actually making it to the event. TicketResell by SeatAdvisor is our company’s response to recent trends in the secondary market wherein patrons have begun turning to third party resale sites when they can no longer use their tickets. TicketResell allows your patrons to price and list their tickets for resale through your organization’s primary inventory.
SABO’s Patron Ticket Management functionality helps facilitate the resale of a ticket, the donation of a ticket back to the organization (TicketDonate) or the secure transferring of a ticket to a new patron (TicketTransfer). These options enhance your patron’s customer service experience while also ensuring each organization has the contact information for their actual audiences, as buyers and attendees are often different people. Additional benefits include:
- Generate New Revenue: Patrons can price tickets and add back to your primary inventory for resale to new buyers. (Resell transactions entitle your venue to collect commissions set by you.)
- Reach new audiences: Instead of empty seats, tickets can be resold or transferred to new patrons who might have otherwise not had the opportunity to attend your event.
- Reduce Counterfeiting: When tickets are transferred or sold to new patrons, unique barcodes are generated.
- Gain Additional Marketing exposure: Throughout the resale process, sellers can post listings and buyers can post purchases on social media.
- Strategize Event Pricing: By monitoring Resell trends, making informed adjustments to the price scales of future events helps maximize revenue.
Seat & View Photos
Leave Little to the Imagination
SeatAdvisor understands the consumer, and for this reason the company was found on the principle that patrons should be able to purchase the exact tickets they desire or the seats that suit them best. There are a variety of ways SABO helps patrons make informed decisions about the tickets they purchase, because the more consumers know what to expect from the a purchase, the more likely they are to buy.
- View Photos provide an accurate depiction of the view and sightlines one can expect from the available seat.
- Seat Photos provide a sneak peak at the actual seats themselves appeasing those interested in gauging comfort at your venue.
- SeatAdvisor’s Creative Team advises clients on best practices for shooting and submitting the right “shots” for upload to your organization’s interface.
“Bringing the ticketing system in house has allowed us to save money, make more money, and it was the best decision I ever made.”